Right now, as a result of your relational strain, you may be experiencing…
- Worry about how your mental health is impacting your loved ones.
- Frequent, challenging fights because of poor communication patterns.
- Fear that you’re going to pass down poor behavior patterns and unresolved trauma to your kids.
- Feeling easily emotionally dysregulated by your romantic partner.
- Confusion about how to be healthier in your relationships but a lot of interest in doing so.
You’re realizing that your relational strain is getting in the way of your life…
- You’re seeing the toll your poor relational behaviors are having on your close relationships and you feel worried.
- A boss you admire gave you feedback that’s making you concerned about being able to progress in your career unless you can develop some better skills.
- You feel like you come last in your household and your anger and resentment are leaking out towards your spouse and kids.
- Fights are escalating with loved ones and they’re asking you to get help now.
- Your marriage and friendships are failing.
- Do I need therapy for relational strain? Or do I need trauma therapy?
- Is it too late to undo the damage in my relationships?
- Will I need to get couples counseling and/or family counseling, too?
- Can therapy actually help me?
You’re longing for…
- Loving healthy, supportive relationships, the kind that fills you up with nourishment and energy versus drain you.
- Better, healthier tools for communication and conflict resolution.
- A more regulated nervous system so that relational disappointments don’t impact you so deeply.
- Hope for your marriage and confidence that you won’t be passing down your unprocessed trauma to your kids.
- Feeling more empowered and confident in your relationships and less stuck.
What you’re longing for is possible.
At Evergreen Counseling, we have a staff of seasoned, evidence-based therapists skilled in treating relational strain.
How we can help you
By pursuing therapy for relational strain, you can imagine the following:
Feeling like home is a battlefield and the least restorative, supportive corner of your life.
An improved experience at home, feeling like it actually is a source of nourishment and support.
Your marriage/partnership is on the verge of splitting up and you have no idea how to save it.
You have the right support to help you and your partner navigate the strain and an increased sense of hope.
You feel triggered all the time and find yourself snapping at your loved ones, pushing them away.
More emotional regulation capacities, better communication tools, and much-improved conflict resolution skills.
You feel isolated and are withdrawing from the relationships in your life because they feel like a drain, not something that gives back to you.
You feel more connected and like your relationships are mutually beneficial, two-way streets.
What if I’m Not Ready?
If you don’t feel quite ready to book a complimentary consult call yet, that’s completely fine.
We don’t want you to feel pressured and we know that the choice to seek out therapy can feel difficult.
Part of you wants to do it, and another part of you is, perhaps, scared to begin because of the feelings you might have to finally feel.
Or a part of you questions whether or not you can even be helped at all.
Whatever the reason, no matter how ready or not ready you feel to begin therapy, we want you to have the information you need to make an informed choice.
So, to that end, please explore the additional information below to learn more about us and how we can help you.
We’ll be here whenever you’re ready to reach out for support.