Right now, as a result of your depression, you may be experiencing…
- A pervasive sense of sadness and hopelessness.
- Changes in your appetite and sleeping patterns.
- A sense of “what’s the point?”
- Low energy and loss of interest in things that used to bring you joy.
You’re realizing that your depression is getting in the way of your life…
- You’re finding it harder and harder to get out of bed and find the energy to do all the things that life requires of you.
- You’re having thoughts like, “What’s the point?” or “Would it be better if I wasn’t here?” and you’re scared by these thoughts.
- You feel like you’re interacting with your friends and family through a pane of frosted glass, you feel disconnected and they notice it, too.
- You’re going through the motions at work and in your personal life, feeling flat and numb.
- You can’t concentrate as well anymore and it’s negatively affecting your work.
- Is this depression? Am I depressed?
- Will I need to go on medication? Or just do talk therapy?
- What if I can’t get better? Can therapy really help me feel less depressed?
You’re longing for…
- A chance to feel like your old self again, before the depression set in.
- To feel excited and hopeful about life again. To see more of a point to it all.
- The ability to sleep well, eat well, and feel energized and healthy again.
- The answers as to why you’re feeling this way, and more importantly, a pathway out.
- The experience of enjoying your life again.
What you’re longing for is possible.
At Evergreen Counseling, we have a staff of seasoned, evidence-based therapists skilled in treating depression.
How we can help you
By pursuing therapy for depression, you can imagine the following:
You feel low energy, hopeless, and fatigued much of the time.
Your energy is back and you feel more hopeful and optimistic about life.
You have thoughts that worry you.
You don’t have those thoughts.
You feel isolated, disconnected, and “too broken” for relationships.
You feel close and connected to the important relationships in your life.
You feel like you’re experiencing life through a fog, everything feels far away and disconnected.
You feel more present and connected with your life.
What if I’m Not Ready?
If you don’t feel quite ready to book a complimentary consult call yet, that’s completely fine.
We don’t want you to feel pressured and we know that the choice to seek out therapy can feel difficult.
Part of you wants to do it, and another part of you is, perhaps, scared to begin because of the feelings you might have to finally feel.
Or a part of you questions whether or not you can even be helped at all.
Whatever the reason, no matter how ready or not ready you feel to begin therapy, we want you to have the information you need to make an informed choice.
So, to that end, please explore the additional information below to learn more about us and how we can help you.
We’ll be here whenever you’re ready to reach out for support.