Right now, as a result of your loss, you may be experiencing…
- A profound sense of sadness, despair, and despondency.
- A sense of living in a nightmare you can’t wake up from.
- A crushing sense of heartbreak.
- Disconnection from others and the world around you, alone in your pain.
You’re realizing that your grief and mourning are getting in the way of your life…
- You’re having a hard time getting out of bed and getting through the day.
- Family and friends are getting worried about you.
- Your work is suffering because you can’t concentrate.
- Almost everything and everyone feels like a trigger, reminding you of your loss.
- You feel angry and powerless, full of rage and despair at the same time.
- What’s the point? How will therapy bring them back?
- Are you going to be another person to tell me I need to “get over” my loss?
- Will this sadness and crushing pain ever end?
You’re longing for…
- Someone safe and trusted that understands grief and who can be with you in it.
- A chance to feel less pain, less heartbreak.
- The experience of feeling less helpless.
- The experience of enjoying even small moments of your life again.
What you’re longing for is possible.
At Evergreen Counseling, we have a staff of seasoned, evidence-based therapists skilled in supporting you through grief and mourning.
How we can help you
By pursuing therapy for grief and mourning, you can imagine the following:
You feel an almost physically crushing sense of heartbreak and despair.
You feel less physical pain as you move through the day.
You feel like you’re drowning in your grief and feel like there’s no way out.
You can raise your head above the waves of grief for respite.
Everything and everyone feels like a trigger for your grief, for your loss.
You may still be triggered, but the impact won’t be as severe.
You feel alternately rageful at life and helpless in it.
You feel yourself integrating your loss, and re-finding your way back to your prior relationship, though changed, with the world.
What if I’m Not Ready?
If you don’t feel quite ready to book a complimentary consult call yet, that’s completely fine.
We don’t want you to feel pressured and we know that the choice to seek out therapy can feel difficult.
Part of you wants to do it, and another part of you is, perhaps, scared to begin because of the feelings you might have to finally feel.
Or a part of you questions whether or not you can even be helped at all.
Whatever the reason, no matter how ready or not ready you feel to begin therapy, we want you to have the information you need to make an informed choice.
So, to that end, please explore the additional information below to learn more about us and how we can help you.
We’ll be here whenever you’re ready to reach out for support.